Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Trend Setters

Trend Setters!

Being different is what makes us unique. Never be afraid to be who God called you to be in this world. People tend to follow the trends and the mass majority.
Well, today I challenge you to be a trend setter and instead of following the majority,be yourself and allow other the opportunity to see the real you!

Suzy Kassem puts its it like this "Being different and thinking differently make a person unforgettable. History does not remember the forgettable. It honors the unique minority the majority cannot forget".

Last week someone handed me a notebook with a note and a card inside which was a random act of kindness. What that person did not know, is the impact she had on my life and how much I appreciate her actions. She thought and acted differently which was something I can not forget!

Do something today worth remembering.

~Dr. Sophia Miranda​

No comments:

Post a Comment