Friday, March 11, 2016

I have a Dream……

I have a Dream……
Have you taken a moment this week to sit down and think about your dreams and aspirations for your life? Have you thought about what it is you are specifically called to do in this life time? What is your purpose? Why you can start living a life of significance each and every day? I know I have come to the realization that I had to stop and do all of the above to get to where I am in life today. I had to stop living for everyone else’s dreams and start chasing my own. This week I spoke a lot on our thoughts, words, and action and the reason for this is because I want you all to start chasing your dreams no matter how delusional it may seem to others. Les Brown says “your dream was given to you. If someone else can’t see it for you, that’s fine, it was given to you and not them. It’s your dream. Hold it. Nourish it. Cultivate it!” So why are you still not chasing yours?

When I started to chase my dreams and acting on what it is I wanted in my life, the people who were around when my dreams were just my thoughts and aspirations, were having a hard time actually watching me take action to make my dream a reality. Not because they did care or love me but because we were not on the same page. I have what my brother calls a winner’s mentality and I have decide to put my trust in God and leave my comfort zone. When I made this decision I realized I couldn’t bring everyone with me on my journey. I had to find like-minded people who shared the winner’s mentality in order to continue on. I believe we all need to find the like-minded people in our lives and put some distance between those who don’t have the same vision because they are stunting your growth!

So, today take a moment and think about your dreams, put it to paper because the time to start acting on them is NOW.


~Dr. Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment