Saturday, March 12, 2016

Grateful

Grateful 

Take a moment this moment to reflect upon the week that has passed and think about all the things that you are grateful for. Think about the new connections and future friendships that will develop because you took time to add value to someone else's life this past week. 
I know I am grateful for my family and friends this week, in addition to all the new connections I have made, people who I will be able to call friend, one day. I am grateful for my spiritual  gifts of wisdom, exhortation (encouragement), faith, leadership, and teaching as I am able to carry out my purpose each and every day. 

So, this Saturday before you go out and run your errands, take a moment and think about the things and people that you are grateful for in your life and simply say thank you!
 
~Dr. Miranda 

No comments:

Post a Comment