Monday, March 14, 2016

Connections

Today is a day of connections. As you know I love my Monday's. Why? Because they Matter, just like you Matter! The connections you make today will impact who you are and where you go tomorrow. Seek out like-minded people to take on this journey called life. But remember you will only attract who you are, so be who you want to attract. And ask yourself,  What is the greatest conversation you will have with yourself today? 

Today, as I connect with others, I have the opportunity to attract like-minded people and welcome them into my spear of influence. There are over 2,000 people at the John Maxwell conference that I am attending so as John would say, "the answers of tomorrow will be told by a leader today" and that Leader is me. Why? Because I am a conquer and victorious and I'm walking in my purpose. Are you? 

~Dr. Miranda 

No comments:

Post a Comment