Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Who are you grateful for in life today?

Dr. Christian Northrup once said “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life”. In which I agree.
Who are you grateful for in life today? I am grate for my team and the life experiences I have encountered, good and bad because I have learned valuable lessons in order to humble myself, trust in God, and lead others in their purpose. I know that I have several key players in my life that have been my biggest cheerleaders on days that I felt as if there was no reason to get out of bed. My key players love on me, comfort me when I am down and are completely honest with me. We all have an understanding that the truth hurts and we have come to terms with that because the truth will ignite a change. In addition, my key players also ensure that I don’t stay down to long. They allow me to feel the emotions that failures bring but won’t allow me to stew in my failures. Why? Because just as I know, they also know, that is not where my success will be found. With that said my success is not only mine but everyone on my team and I thank you! In my Drake voice “Started from the Bottom, Now we HERE”! 
I challenge you today to evaluate who your key players are in your life and simply be appreciative and grateful them being your biggest cheerleaders in your life. Remember it is not mandatory for anyone to put up with our shenanigans in life, they chose to be there for you! 
#TeamSoph
~Dr. Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment