Thursday, May 26, 2016

P.U.S.H

Does it sometimes it feel as if all that you have is never enough and the ones closest to you make you feel the worst? Do they make you feel as if you are a consistent failure because your situation is not their situation? Well, sometimes they simply don’t understand what you have been through or going through and that’s ok.  You still MATTER! We all fail at things and failure is not final, so don’t let that stop you from chasing your dream, use it as your fuel. You may be financially struggling today but that’s not going to be your story forever, P.U.S.H…….. You may be having what I like to call a character building day (aka “bad day”) but that won’t last forever either….. Take a moment, breath, and P.U.S.H. What doesn’t kill you, will make you stronger. You may bend but you won’t break. You are a lot stronger than you think so continue to P.U.S.H!
What I mean by P.U.S.H is to continue to “Pray Until Something Happens”. I know I have had days like this myself and have to continue to P.U.S.H. Psalms 55:22 says “Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken”.  So, I allow the Lord to be my rock when the world gives me too much to handle and Psalms 55:22 gives me the confidence to keep going.  I am also reminded that struggle and pain is just a part of life but what I do with it, is what counts.
I could have sat and cried and gave up on my dreams because it got too hard but then I would not be this far on my journey. I remind myself that I have come a long way and giving up would be foolish. So I challenge you today to do what others won’t do, to have what others won’t have. Allow your current situation to build your character and when you do cry, don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going. You are already in pain, get a reward from it! Be great and continue to P.U.S.H
~Dr. Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment