Thursday, May 12, 2016

Do something you have never done

Jim Rohn once said "I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they do their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change"
 Do you have a growth plan? Are you looking to improve your life or career? Find and live out your purpose in life? What is it that you want to focus on in order to become the best version of yourself?
Do something you have never done, to be something you have never been.  I challenge you to be Great and to be Unstoppable this summer! Let's do life together and allow me to take this journey of life with you! I am now now accepting new clients.
Contact me today if you are interested: 980-221-9607 or sophiamiranda@johnmaxwellgroup.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment