Friday, May 20, 2016

Endurance

How many of you have felt pain, whether from a heartbreak, losing a friend or family member, or maybe the pain was from overworking yourself? I know I have had my share of pain. The one thing that separates me from the next person is I know that pain doesn’t last forever and I am willing to endure the pain while it is here because my success is on the other side. You see endures is the fact or power of enduring an unpleasant or difficult process or situation without giving way. Many people tend to give up one minute too soon. They are scared to fight for their next level! If they had the endurance to keep going one minute longer they would have conquered their dreams.

I need you to look in the mirror and say to yourself today, I refuse to give up on myself, I refuse to quit because I failed, I refuse to be average! I am willing to do what others won’t do in order to have what others won’t have!

Someone once asked me “when you wake up in the morning what drives you?” and I replied the willingness to endure what life throws at me because I am unstoppable. So, I challenge you today to development a shift in your mindset and attitude, so when you fall on your back, you look up, get up, and NEVER give up.  Be tougher than your life. Because you are UNSTOPPABLE!


~Dr. Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment