Monday, July 18, 2016

Create a life of abundance

As I sit here and reflect on my life and think about what I need for success, I think about all the people I lead, the ones I coach, and those I train to be a better version of themselves. With those individuals in mind, it reminds me why I do the work that I do each day. It reminds me of the purpose I was given and allows me to live a life that creates abundance. It also allows me to jump over the hurdles that appear in my journey to success. Not because I'm a super human, but because I'm unstoppable in my path. I keep in mind what Peter Diamandis once said "Creating abundance is not about creating a life of luxury for everybody on the planet; it’s about creating a life of [possibilities]".

I challenge you today to create a life of possibilities and chase the dream that was put in your heart.

I challenge you to get a life or leadership coach to take this amazing journey with you. I challenge you to invest in your future self. Why? Because you were meant to do great things! 

So go out there and be great! 

~Dr. Miranda 




No comments:

Post a Comment