Tuesday, June 14, 2016

What's Your Purpose?

It is truly important to know your purpose in life. It will get you through life's most difficult battles and allow you to continue to push through to the end. Yet, knowing one's purpose appears to be the hardest thing to draw out of individuals. I often ask myself, why is it, people get up everyday to go to a job that they are unhappy with, continue to interact with people would bring their spirit down, and continue to lack the motivation in finding their "why"?

I believe it is because some of you, don't believe that you matter. But I am here to tell you, that you do Matter. You are valued and there is a purpose for your life. All you need to do is look within your inner being to find it. I know some of you are thinking " well Doc, that's easy for you to say, you know your purpose". However, I did not always know my purpose. I was once like you, I was living in someone else's purpose, fulfilling everyone else's needs, allowing myself to believe these were the cards I was dealt and started to lose motivation.

Then something happen, I woke up one morning and said enough! I matter too, I deserve to seek out the reason why I was born. That morning I decided that I was going to find my purpose. Yet, I didn't look to the world but I looked within myself. I knew God had a plan for my life and I always had the burning desire to help others by pouring into their lives with encouragement and wisdom. Those are my gifts and was a starting point in finding my purpose.

I realized a few years ago, the way God intended me to help people and use my gifts was through taking a journey with each person and giving them wisdom, encouragement, knowledge, and inspiration along the way. On this journey we call life, I dare my clients to dream, but I don't stop there! I challenge them to take action. After all, what is a dream without action? Its a fantasy..... So, here I walk with each one of them on their journey to finding themselves, finding their purpose, chasing their dreams and living a life that matters, and equipping them to live a life of significance.
With this, I am honored that each of them decided to choose me as their Coach. Allowing us to do life together!

I challenge you tonight to look within yourself and ask yourself "What's your purpose?" If you don't have an answer, I would like you to consider what purpose looks like:
* A purpose will motivate you.
* A purpose will keep your priorities straight.
* A purpose will develop your potential.
* A purpose will give you power to live in the present.
* A purpose will help you evaluate your progress.

Once you are ready to seek out your purpose OR when you what your purpose is, then I want you must ask yourself, how much are you willing to invest in developing a better version of yourself?
During the summer months while everyone is investing on vacations to escape reality, I challenge you to invest in yourself and seek out where your potential can take you. Develop a growth plan, create a vision board for the summer, go get some good self-help books, attend workshops, and lastly get a Coach to do life with you!

I offer free consultations to those who are serious about becoming the best version of themselves. I also offer guided coaching sessions that are geared towards your personal growth plan which will transform you into someone, others wont recognize.

Are you ready? Are you willing?

If so, contact me at 980-221-9607 or sophiamiranda@johnmaxwellgroup.com to schedule your Free 30- minute consultation and for more information visit my website http://www.johncmaxwellgroup.com/sophiamiranda and like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/letsdolife2gether/


Love being Your Coach!
~Dr. Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment