Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pain and Hard Work

We all have past experiences that have changed us or have rocked us to the core. However, you cannot think about your future if you are still living in your past. You have to be able to use those experiences for the purpose of growing into the best version of yourself.
I have had many life experiences that I had to endure to get to where I am today. Some were good, some were bad, and others were unbearable yet, each had a lesson for me to learn. While learning in these seasons of life I learned that pain doesn’t last forever and I take comfort in the term “I am GOING through something” why? Well, because it means that the pain, sorrow, heartache, stress, and others emotions I was feeling in those moments and circumstances were not here to stay but to just pass through.
You see, most of you say you want to grow, you want to be better than you was yesterday, you want to be successful. Yet, you don’t want to endure the pain or hard work that accompanies that success. Some of you envy other people’s lives because of their fortune and wealth. However, have you ever stopped to think about the pain or work they had to endure to get where they are today? What we are seeing when we look at successful people is the result of the work they put in to achieve their goal.
So, I challenge you today, instead of wishing you had the life of someone else or wishing your life was better, focus on the dream that was given to you and take action. I challenge you to move your feet through your storm!  Karen Salmansohn once said “You are stronger than your challenges and your challenges are making you stronger”. People who have achieved their goals and have become better versions of themselves understand and value what challenges do to them.
Look in the mirror and ask yourself: Who do you want to be tomorrow? What do you define as the best version of yourself? What dreams are you currently sitting on and refuse to take action on because it requires work, sweat, and tears?
I believe you all have the potential to be great. That is why I have dedicated my career as a life coach to help others get to the other side of their potential and become the best versions of themselves.  I believe you have greatness inside of you, I believe you have the drive and desire to chase your dreams. I Believe in YOU!
Now it’s time for you to believe in yourself! You are Unstoppable!
If you see value in me joining you in your journey click the link below and see what I can offer you. Remember you are one decision  away from a totally different life!
~Dr. Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment