Monday, April 4, 2016

Leap!


Leap!

Have you ever felt uncertain about something you knew in your heart was the right step towards growth but the discomfort or fear to take that first step caused you to miss an opportunity? I know I have experienced this very thing in my life and I have missed an opportunity due to fear of the unknown.

At this stage in life, I am continuously faced with new feelings of discomfort and uncertainty as I continue to chase my dreams, asking myself questions like “is this really my dream?” or “is it really worth it”. Then, I look in the mirror and remember that I am unstoppable and that my comfort zone is not where my potential is. My potential is in the sweat and tears of the process and strive I am making towards attaining my dreams and working through my goals. Fearless, I am not, but I do it afraid because I know that the risk of staying in my comfort zone is not greater than the reward on the other side of my potential.

I have learned “fear, uncertainty and discomfort are your compasses towards growth”. So, I challenge you to take that leap and see where it leads you. I can promise you it will be somewhere better than where you are currently.

~Dr. Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment