Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Keeping it Real

Your quality of life is determined by YOU! What you want for your future is determined by the steps you take to get there.Whether it is a healthy relationship, love, like-minded individuals, like valued people, or simply good friends you seek, you must get out the house and network. I learned a while ago that my future husband nor my dreams were going to knock on my front door and be handed to be. I had to put in work, sow seeds and watch my seeds grow. While I'm nourishing my seeds, I have to remember that I deserve the best life in world. #Live,Laugh,Love 

Les Brown says it this way "Keep it real! Stop lying to yourself. Look yourself in the mirror and say..."I am not running away anymore...from my dreams or the life that I deserve." I can live more, love more, do more, and achieve far beyond what I've done so far. Act as if you have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Run toward your GREATEST life ever" 


No comments:

Post a Comment