Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Circumstances

We all have been through or are currently going through life's circumstances. In some sense it's the rights to passage process from one season in our life to another. The way we decide to handle each circumstance is key to our growth or to our demise. You see I know who I am and whose I am therefore, I am equipped to handle what life throws at me. Each morning I decide before I get out of bed that, I'm going to have a good day, hence, I have a good day. Why? Well it's simple, no matter what life throws my way I will be positive about it. For example, I remember once, meeting with the Vice President of my division and him saying blatantly that there is no longer a need for the program I run and if left to him he would get rid of the program all together. At that moment you would probably all agree I had the right to say it's a bad day however, I didn't say nor think that way, I thought to myself, well this season is coming to an end and I'm excited to see where God is leading me. Long story short  since that meeting with the VP, I have be blessed with many new opportunities. Oh and he never eliminated the position or program either! So, I am glad that I did not allow that meeting to shake my faith. 

Today, I would like you all to keep in mind this quote I once heard "The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg.  It’s about what you’re made of, not the circumstances". As you go through your day repeat to yourself over and over.... I AM UNSTOPPABLE! 

~ Dr. Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment